FSP GmbH Consulting & IT Services becomes part of the X1F Group
- FSP adds Identity & Access Management competency
- X1F Group grows to six companies
- X1F: One-Stop-Shop Technology Consulting
Hamburg & Cologne, DE. FSP GmbH Consulting & IT Services becomes part of the X1F Group and thus expands its portfolio to include the newly added competency of Identity & Access Management (IAM).
FSP was founded in Cologne in 2001 and supports its customers from the financial services, retail and industry sectors in digitalization. The focus of its customized consulting services is on IAM, regulatory & compliance, business analysis, project and test management.
Günter Friedrich, Managing Director of FSP, comments, “we are now pleased to be part of this group of successful and experienced specialists. This partnership enables FSP to provide our customers with additional services and products such as platform integration, infrastructure, managed services and data analytics.”
Lars Ackermann, CEO of X1F, explains why FSP is the next perfect fit for the group’s expansion: “With its in-depth actuarial and life insurance knowledge, FSP is the perfect match to grow the group’s range of services. X1F is also expanding its portfolio to include consulting services and products in the highly sought-after IT security sector. We are very pleased to welcome an additional 50 colleagues to the group.”
The following companies now comprise the X1F Group:
- IKOR GmbH (technology consulting and platform integrator)
- matrix technology GmbH (IT consulting and IT service provider)
- Informationsfabrik GmbH (data analysis and artificial intelligence)
- COMPIRICUS AG (process and system solutions for asset, treasury and risk management)
- ADWEKO Consulting GmbH (IT and technical consulting in the analytical area of banks and insurance companies)
- FSP GmbH Consulting & IT Services (IT security, IAM and insurance-related consulting)
About X1FX1F GmbH is a one-stop-shop technology consultancy with a full service offering that specializes in client digital transformation, primarily in the finance and insurance industries. Under its umbrella, X1F bundles specialized, innovative and complementary services for platform integration, data analysis, artificial intelligence, identity & access management as well as cloud architecture and IT infrastructure. X1F as a holding company, in which funds of the Swiss private investor group Ufenau Capital Partners hold the majority stake, generates annual revenues of more than 105 million euros with its six corporate subsidiaries and more than 770 employees. It offers IT solutions at 29 locations in Europe, the USA, Canada and Australia.
FSP GmbH Consulting & IT Services